Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday 27 February 2007

Global Fascist State

The Neo-Con’s crusade through the Middle East seems to be gathering pace now, I feel sorry for the innocent children that have lost their lives and the lives of those close to them. I don’t know how people can watch the news and not feel totally ashamed to be human.

I am going to put my neck on the line and say that I can foresee western military forces entering Lebanon by the end of this year, using the flag of peace as a deception. I also believe that this will be the precursor to a full scale invasion of either Iran or Syria or maybe both.

The Neo-cons are very clever at using fear to obtain their goals, just like they did for 9/11. I believe that another incident on the scale of 9/11 will be needed to ‘justify’ the invasion of Iran/Syria.

I am not sure where this is all going to end; some people are predicting that this could be the start of world war 3.

That is a very good possibility, considering that the Neo-Cons are using the Muslims as a scapegoat for their plans. If things start to get any hotter in the Middle East, then I would start looking for an alternative way to get to work, because oil prices will sky rocket like never before.

Thank god for my little bike!

I am not sure what we can do to avoid all this destruction, maybe it is our Karma? I would hope that as a race we could become conscious of the destruction that we are causing on this beautiful planet of ours, before it is too late.

No comments: