Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday 16 March 2007

What is a warrior

It dawned on me the other day, that I talk a lot about being a warrior but I am conscious that the term warrior, creates images of men with big bulky muscles slicing and dicing other warriors on the battle field.

Speaking as a self confessed warrior myself, I have never engaged in any sword fights or rescued any damsels in distress!

So if being a warrior is not about violence, then what is it about?

If you look at the characteristics of the warrior, you will notice that they are very very focused, they have a single minded focus that is second to none. Some people call this being stubborn or steadfast, I believe that it is more than that, I believe that warriors have a belief in their own actions and abilities.

Most people have lost this belief, they seem to have a need to letother people be responsible for their actions. Although I paint a negative picture of the current state of humanity, I believe things are starting to change.

The warrior inside of each of us is about to be awoken!

No comments: